Hajia Bintu, a socialite from Ghana named Naomi Asiamah, issued an apology for pushing juju items.

She was observed promoting "charming" male contraceptives like "fuck n stay," "love & pay," and "attraction to rich man."

She received harsh criticism from several Ghanaian social media users when the video went viral.

Also Read:https://markneswin.blogspot.com/2023/04/im-in-relationship-hajia-bintu-talks.html

Bintu has expressed regret in the wake of the harsh criticism. She claimed that she and her colleagues were careless in a post that markneswin.blogspot.com was able to view.

Update from GHS

The socialite expressed her heartfelt regret for her behavior. I apologize for my action genuinely," Hajia Bintu said on her Snap.

Snap chat  update 

"I'd like to use this chance to apologize to everyone. I work as a product promoter for a number of different companies, and this time my management team and I neglected to consider the impact of selling certain goods that a vendor provided to us. Such "out of line" consequences on the general public, myself, or my brand are not something I intend to attract.


Source:www.markneswin.blogspot.com