Efya, a musician from Ghana, has responded to her detractors.

After performing a song with a Gospel musician some time ago, she was not spared.

During an interview with Berla Mundi on TV3's The Day Show, the singer of "One of Your Own" expressed her displeasure with people who voiced criticism.

She claimed to be a child of God and to have attended Bible college.

They questioned why the religious singer would work with a secular musician like me after I recorded a song with her. What I'm referring to is this.

"What's up with that? Can't I perform evangelical music? Are we really real? I am God's child. Who are you speaking to? I possess the ability. I attended Bible College. I know the Bible better than you do, Efya remarked.

The Ghanaian singer was offended by the way some people equate secular artists with the devil.

She hopes her detractors would focus on the positive rather than her accomplishments.


Source:markneswin.blogspot.com