Arnold Schwarzenegger, an American actor and former governor of California, has given up acting in the well-known "Terminator" series. On Wednesday,18th May,2023 he announced it in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter that where markneswin.blogspot.com came across and also on MSN publication;

"I clearly heard the message that the public wants to move past The Terminator and adopt a new theme. I'm done, but the franchise isn't. Someone has to think of a great idea, he said. I would always think very fondly of The Terminator because it was largely responsible for my success. The initial three films were excellent. I was unable to participate in number four (2009's Terminator Salvation) due to my governorship. The three-part documentary on Netflix from his days of weightlifting to his successes in Hollywood, his tenure as governor of California, and both the joys and instability of his family life, Arnold will discuss his multifaceted life and career.

In the upcoming May 25, 2023 release of the action-comedy series FUBAR, Schwarzenegger will once again work with Netflix.


Source:www.markneswin.blogspot.com